Thank you for all your submissions. Keep e-mailing your MP's, keep engaged.
- Health Canada is proposing to establish a maximum nicotine concentration of 20 mg/mL for vaping products manufactured or imported for sale in Canada.
- This will limit the nicotine concentration available to Canadian vapers and push vapers back to smoking.
- The official consultation period runs until March 4, 2021.
- The more vapers and supporters that share their opinions, the greater the chance that the government understands how important it is to have a range of product options (including high nicotine).
Have Your Say
- Governments see vapers as an easy target. We won’t speak out. We won’t fight back.
- Nicotine caps are the NEXT step in even more restrictive regulations. If the government senses apathy, it won’t stop.
- We guarantee: flavours will be next. Minister Hadju is not focused on helping the adult smokers in becoming or staying smoke free.
- A CBC report on the nicotine cap regulations states: "Health Canada is also considering restricting flavours in vaping products and making the industry give more information about their products, including details on sales, ingredients and research and development.” December 18, 2020.
- We need to speak out now.
- Even if you live in BC or Nova Scotia where there are already nicotine caps, we need you to speak out with us. Protect our flavours.
2,427 of 2,500 emails sent
Have Your Say
If you live in Canada, submit the form below to let the Canadian Government know that #yourvoiceispowerful.